Topic 2: Your most recent vacation

Hey! Thanks for coming by to read my blog. Vacation is always the holiday that almost everyone adores because you can finally have a break, spend time with your family or friends, build memories, or try something new that you've never tried before.I'm also one of those who really adore vacations. I still remember the time I had 2 days vacation in Ho Chi Minh City


1.First flight to Ho Chi Minh city


I had a vacation in Ho Chi Minh City when I was still in 8th grade.My parents and my little brother went there first because I had to finish my final exam, and then my little sister and I went there 1 day later with my aunt.That was the second time I was on a plane, and I was really excited about it.The service on the plane was really great and I loved the food too, especially the bread.It took us 2 hours to fly from Hanoi city to Ho Chi Minh city, so I chose some Harry Potter movies to watch until we landed.After getting some sleep, I finally arrived in Ho Chi Minh city.

2.Try new thing.


Before going to the hotel that my parents told us to go to, we went to the 1st district, the place of cuisine.My aunt goes to Ho Chi Minh City a lot, so she knew where the best food in the city was. Since it was lunch time, we were really starving. We had simmered chicken, and the chicken leg was really big, and the broth smelled fragrant.It was my first time eating it and I was really full at that moment.After that, we went for a walk in the park and took a bike ride for some exercise.

3.Get to know around there.

When my sister and I finally arrived, we said goodbye to our Aunt since she had to go visit her son.The hotel was really nice, since it was a 4 star hotel, and when we were struggling with our luggage because it was so heavy, the bellman helped us with it and told us to just go to our room and he would be with the luggage in time.What a great guy!Finally, I reunited with my family.We stayed at the hotel until it was dinner time.We found a local restaurant near the hotel and walked to there.To my surprise, the price at the restaurant was really high, so my parents had to think about which food to choose and not waste their money on some terrible food. We finally settled on a family set that contained fried rice, shrimp, and grilled duck.The food was so good than my expected.After we finished our meal and settled up, we went to the night market.But the price was too high at there, so I could only get a bracelet.

4.Last Day.

On my last day in Ho Chi Minh City, since our flight was at 1:30 PM, we left the hotel soon after 9:00 AM to visit the museum.I was impressed with how much historical stuff was there, since I enjoy learning about history.We took a lot of photos there and had a lot of family photos because both of my parents really love taking memorable photos.Finally, we went to the airport and waited for our flight to come.

5.My feeling after the vacation.

I actually have a love hate feeling with this vacation.I mean, don't get me wrong.Iove how incredible the food and friendly people were.I also loved the museum I visited with my family and the lovely photos we took together.But what really got to me was how expensive Ho Chi Minh City is.But my friend who lives there said that a lot of things have changed and there are many new fun stuff now, so I guess I'll give it a shot when I can go there on my own.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.