Topic 4: Write about your favorite means of transportation.

 1.Means of transportation I usually use 


At first, when I went to school, my parents wanted me to take the school bus for safety reasons.However, now I choose to go to school by public bus, even though it takes about an hour and a half, but I can save a lot of money compared to the school bus.For each month, the monthly bus ticket's price is 100,000 dong, in my opinion, I think is a good price. I've gotten used to using a public bus to go everywhere in Hanoi.So I often bring a friend with me when we want to hang out, just in case one of us get lost. We live in the city center, so it's not that far to get to the mall, probably about 20 minutes.

2.My favourite means of transportation


I like to go on cruise ships because I enjoy going out and watching the sea all around.I also like to imagine that I'm standing on the water when I'm on the ship.But there are some disadvantages, including the high price for a ticket per person, slow internet due to the location in the middle of the sea and cruise ships pollute the environment.

3.Means of transportation in my next vacation


For my next vacation, I will travel with my family, including my father, mother, sister, and brother. We're going to visit Ho Chi Minh City and will get there by taking a plane.My mom thinks a fast mode of transportation would be the best for us, and a plane is the perfect choice.It only takes about 2 hours to get there and she also found a great deal on plane tickets, so it won't cost our family too much.









Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.