Nguyễn Minh Ngọc _TH02566

 1.My opinion about my shopping habits


I consider myself a shopaholic, but only when I have the money.Otherwise, my only option is to add it to my cart and hope that it's not sold out by the time I come back.But I have to confess that I'm not really good with money. For example, I often spend a lot of time what to buy and then end up buying the most random things in the end.On the positive side, I have fun with my new stuff, like a Spiderman plushie or a sketchbook that I barely use.However, on the negative side, I have less time to focus on important things, like improving my virtue since I get distracted easily.While I can be a shopaholic, it really depends on my budget.There're a lot of things that I really want to buy, like keychains, comic books about magical girls,... To be honest, I'm quite addicted to the "buy" button on the screen.

2.My shopping preferences

If I need school supplies, like books, pencil cases, rulers, and backpacks, I would rather buy them at small stationery shops because they offer good prices and quality, unlike bigger book stores.The only difference is that book stores charge unfair prices.For example, a pencil for 15.000 dong is way too expensive.What a raw deal! And when I'm outside buying food for dinner, I always go to the market with my grandmother to help her carry all her bags. Since she's really good at bargaining, we can save a lot of money too.And when I'm buying clothes, I'm not really the type who buys new clothes every month.If I have enough budget, I'll go to Chua Boc, because there are many clothing shops there, so I can try on a lot of clothes and see which one should I buy at there.

3.Shopping online
Every month, I buy online about 3 times.I mostly use Shopee, but I haven't been able to create a Shopee Pay account yet.So when the shipper calls me to retrieve my package, I ask for a transfer or to pay by cash.Buying online means that I don't have to go outside and I can save alot of time.There are many amazing items available on Shoppe that I don't know how to find it. Unfortunately, I don't like when Shoppe loses my package.If I ever decide to buy something online, I always check how many people have bought it and read their reviews before I make my decision.

4.Shopping at the market


When I go to the market alone, I never bargain because I'm not good at it.Instead, I just go to the shop where my grandmother is a regular customer.I don't trust the sale items there because that usually means the quality is really low.





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

Topic 4: Write about your favorite means of transportation.