Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

 Hello there!Today, I would like to share with you the topic of my personal dress code.

1.The clothes that I usually wear at school.


For me, I'm not really a fashionable person but I usually go with any T-shirt and an over-sized red-plaid button-up shirt.Then I just wear a pair of black straight pants.But sometimes I can also wear a white dress and a black hoodie outside, but I don't wear it often because it can easily get dirty, and definitely not on a rainy day.At my school, you only need to wear a school uniform on Monday or for some school events.Personally, I'm not really into the orange color.I find the color too bright for me and a little out standing.

2.Clothes for events and public places


At a special event like a wedding, I would wear a simple suit, like a white dress shirt with a black long pants.When I go out with my friends to watch a movie at the cinema I choose a polo black blue shirt and a wool pants for comfortable.And at a funeral, I would wear a full dark black sweater and pants to show my condolences to the family for their loss.

3.Advices about what you shouldn't wear at a public place or for events.


These are some advice on what you shouldn't wear at a public place or for some events:
-At a wedding, you should not wear a full black outfit as it's considered to be bad luck.
-At the cinema, based on my experience.You should avoid wearing a gossamer outfit, because the room can be really cold inside during summer and it's not good for your health since you can be freeze
-And last, you should focus on this one the most.Never wear bright or colorful clothes to a funeral because it can be disrespectful to the family.

4.My feelings when I wear formal and informal clothes.


When I wear formal clothes like a white shirt and black pants, paired with a tie around my neck.I feel more elegant but the clothes can be uncomfortable since I find them itchy and don't enjoy wearing them very much.On the other hand, I prefer informal clothes more like a V-neck T-shirt and shorts, because they're more comfortable and don't have strict rules.It make me happier when I can wear whatever I'm Ike and comfortable in.

5. My clothes shopping habits


I don't often buy new clothes, I usually only buy them in December during my birthday month to make it special.I prefer to shop in local clothes shops near my house than online.I really appreciate my friend's fashion sense and she always helps me pick the perfect clothing combo.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này